View Single Post
Old 13 Oct 2022, 06:54 (Ref:4130085)   #145
Taxi645
Veteran

Netherlands
Taxi645 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTaxi645 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
I think Max was offering to help improve the performance of the full wet as it's performance was not good given the performance of the intermediates.

But in that article Charles did call out the spray.

The spray is a problem. But it has been around forever. I am not against a solution, I just don't agree with the solutions in this thread. I really don't think there IS a solution that does not conflict with other requirements already talked about in this thread.

I did see this on reddit and I immediately thought of this thread and it made me smile.

Richard

That nice of you to add the quote from Leclerc. Indeed, let's just agree to disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
a silly question perhaps, but if you reduce the amount of spray are you not you also reducing the amount of water these cars are capable of clearing off the racing line?

perhaps better visibility (from less spray) but over a longer period of time is the better option...i dont know but it seems that with respect to different tire sizes one problem is potentially being traded for a different one?

Yes, I think that is true, it would take longer to dry the track, but you start racing sooner because the car were better suited to race in very wet condition. I will post further on the wet weather subject in the future rule changes thread.
Constructive discussion: A conversion where participants are maximally open to yet critical of each others (and their own) arguments, with the intend of enhancing the knowledge, understanding and/or handling of it's subject.