View Single Post
Old 17 Oct 2022, 01:43 (Ref:4130547)   #316
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyfan View Post
They'd never admit it in a million years, but it's quite obvious the NBC crew is reacting more simply because it's Bubba Wallace. Of course the retaliation was a bad idea at those speeds, but I can guarantee you that the NBC crew hadn't put a spotlight on it and the following shove the way they did if it had been two white guys going at it.
The actual on track incident was pretty egregious on Bubba's part; one of the most egregious I've seen in sometime, IMHO. Bubba is twice the size of Larson and I'm not sure I've seen an ontrack confrontation like that in sometime and one that was so one sided as that, so I'm not sure if they should've reacted any differently.