View Single Post
Old 19 Oct 2022, 15:07 (Ref:4130831)   #322
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I can see the no points taken, his actions alone in the car shouldn't dent the team for this type incident. And points would hurt the team as much as him.

But yeah, I was thinking 3-5 races for the speed involved. He didn't wait and dump him on a cooldown or caution, directly went down the track with intent. even video games don't allow that nonsense but NASCAR finally had to admit that wasn't ok with them
Disagree on the points and the team; he's a part of the team and if a punishment is meant to curtail future infractions, banging the team on points could help them 'police themselves' in the future, but I get it.

And let's not forget that this went pretty much unpunished, with Edwards fully admitting to wrecking Keso:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2j7wUSosPw