View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 2022, 06:33 (Ref:4131390)   #176
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It is now being reported that a deal between Porsche and Williams is 'almost done'

This comes off the back of a statement from the FIA a few days ago that - "Porsche are still in discussions with Formula 1 teams"

Mohammed Ben Sulayem: "At Spa-Francorchamps in August, Audi announced it was joining the FIA Formula 1 World Championship from 2026 as a power unit manufacturer. This announcement was an endorsement of the hard work by all stakeholders to develop those regulations. We also note that Porsche are still in discussions with Formula 1 teams."

Jack Plooij is now reporting that [translated]: "Porsche is talking to Williams. 50 per cent owner and supplier of engines from 2026. Almost done that deal,"