View Single Post
Old 28 Oct 2022, 20:26 (Ref:4131881)   #192
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT240Z View Post
In all of the years I've been attending sports car racing events, I've never had the opportunity to attend the 24 Hours of Le Mans. I've been to Daytona, Sebring, Watkins Glen and Road Atlanta. Always felt intimidated by the Le Mans. So many details on how to get there, where to stay and where to watch from.
If you can do Sebring, you can do Le Mans. As a newbie I found Sebring much more difficult. It is set up for regulars who know what they are doing. It’s in the middle of nowhere. It’s not intuitive where to go. Le Mans is bigger but it is better signposted, easier to get around, far more information available, more people to ask. And everyone you’re likely to deal with speaks English (which, of course, is almost true of Sebring as well ).