View Single Post
Old 30 Oct 2022, 09:26 (Ref:4132028)   #199
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
For the last few years, TD have had exclusive use of Porsche Curves, but not if sure that applies this year. The inside area of Porsche Curves was part of Beau Sejoures(?).
Apologies, a bit of a delayed response...

Thanks Peter, I have to assume that so long as TD are there, there will be no access for non TD punters. And, given what Rich says in his post (thanks Rich! ), even the inside bank in Beausejour is going to be a mission due to the lack of parking.

I think I'll delay my next visit to the Porsche Curves whilst there's on track activity for at least another year then. Pity, I used to love watching from there. Of course, that may change if I can snag a pass again.