View Single Post
Old 30 Oct 2022, 12:39 (Ref:4132043)   #202
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
There is a bus stop just next to the bridge, so the walk to the general area at Porsche Curves is reasonably accessible.
OK, that's food for thought. I'm still a shuttle bus virgin, having always had use of a car and having witnessed the queues and heard tales of very long waits has left me reluctant to use them. However, a trip out to the Porsche Curves on one of the practice days quite appeals, for one of those long and meaningless (to me) practice sessions we now have due to the new Hyperpole qualifying format. Thank you.