View Single Post
Old 17 Nov 2022, 14:14 (Ref:4134038)   #54
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
F1 is more divisive than ever. Many F1 fans used to look at fanatical football fans with utter distain, but that is what the sport has now become.

Red Bull and their senior staff have input more than their fair share into these kind of divisive narratives, which inevitably leads to negative reactions and abuse from idiots, trolls and swivel eyed-loons.

Welcome to the 21st century. Anyone with a keyboard can spout hate straight into the ear of drivers, teams and their respective families. I genuinely think if I was involved in the sport in some kind of high profile way that I would have absolutely no traceable online presence and I would encourage my family to be anonymous as well.

Oh - and RBR telling us that their none of their team of dozens of strategists with their supercomputers and gaming headsets envisaged the situation is either incompetence in the extreme (and results prove that they are not incompetent) or simply not true.