View Single Post
Old 18 Nov 2022, 12:59 (Ref:4134123)   #74
Taxi645
Veteran

Netherlands
Taxi645 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTaxi645 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Great article that because he calls Max naughty
Nope, he does not. Feel free to quote the relevant part, but my advise would be to read it again before quoting it.

Quote:
and doesn't at any point agree/justify what Max did.
Nor did I claim he did, nor does he do the opposite. He is giving meaning to what has happened without taking sides. Quite refreshing.

Quote:
Glad we have that clarified from Mika Hakkinen. And everyone else of course too, but especially Mika Hakkinen.
Right. Anyway, as I have been again guilty of dragging this on one more post and am not desperate to win an internet debate, I will try to refrain from adding further to it.

LATE EDIT: Rumour has it Ricciardo is returning to Red Bull in a reserve role for 2023. Interesting turn of events that would be, given the most recent drama.

Last edited by Taxi645; 18 Nov 2022 at 13:06.
Constructive discussion: A conversion where participants are maximally open to yet critical of each others (and their own) arguments, with the intend of enhancing the knowledge, understanding and/or handling of it's subject.