Thread: Driver Sebastian Vettel retires
View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2022, 10:40 (Ref:4134447)   #54
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
I refer you to my post about the need to be a knob in F1 at times:
https://tentenths.com/forum/showpost...1&postcount=81

Seb is a wonderful bloke really and I would love to go for a pint with him.
I don't think I've ever had such a huge change in my feelings towards a driver as I have with Seb over the years. Throughout his time with RBR is frankly disliked him immensely, the 'finger-boy' antics being particularly annoying. But once he escaped from RBR, things started to change and definitely so in the last couple of years. He seemed to be free of the shackles of 'expectation' and the pressures of winning and was able to express himself in a far more warm and human manner, so much so that I couldn't help but find myself liking the guy a lot. He will definitely be missed.