Thread: Driver Sebastian Vettel retires
View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2022, 12:48 (Ref:4134465)   #55
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I don't think I've ever had such a huge change in my feelings towards a driver as I have with Seb over the years. Throughout his time with RBR is frankly disliked him immensely, the 'finger-boy' antics being particularly annoying. But once he escaped from RBR, things started to change and definitely so in the last couple of years. He seemed to be free of the shackles of 'expectation' and the pressures of winning and was able to express himself in a far more warm and human manner, so much so that I couldn't help but find myself liking the guy a lot. He will definitely be missed.
Actually, although I have already posted my feelings towards Seb I think you have summed things up for me far more eloquently, so thank you!