View Single Post
Old 24 Nov 2022, 10:46 (Ref:4134716)   #289
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Very little. Hélène has gone quiet, but when I pressed him Gibril did tell me that Parking Blanc tickets will be available, although I wasn't sure if that was 100% genuine or if he just wanted to get me off his back.... Frankly, I don't think we're going to know if we'll be in our usual place until we get into the ticket office website on the 29th.....
Thank you very much for that. I suspect you're right, nothing will be completely certain until the 29th, but I'm relieved to know that Parking Blanc will still exist in 2023! Knowing that alone is very useful, so I'm most grateful for your detective work!