View Single Post
Old 25 Nov 2022, 11:41 (Ref:4134868)   #307
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
Today, I received an e-mail from ACO which suggests me a place in the Exposition garage instead of my usual place in the Blanc.
They propose a Rouge instead ("Panorama").
The problem is that i have to pay a second DHL shipping. The ticket + DHL amount is 51€.

I believe there will be a huge event in the Blanc and Bleu car parks...
Well, I've just been told over the phone that there will be no Parking Blanc next year, although the person was unsure whether or not Parking Bleu would be operating. Expo will not be numbered, so the only options I was presented with were Expo, Rouge or Panorama. Seems it'll be all first come first served, no reserved spaces.

(For Ayse and AllonFS) I wonder which car park 'man on bicycle' will be assigned to next year and how he will approach this new challenge...?

EDIT: the person I was speaking to was looking at a map, so they DO know...