View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 2022, 12:53 (Ref:4135396)   #436
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR AGUILAR View Post
Maybe next Monday on the general public selling we can get better offerings... I honestly don't believe they've sold ALL slots early this morning for 2023...
It obviously doesn't help when you significantly reduce the options available. I don't know how many people have joined the ACO since last year, or how many members who don't always go have decided to go this year but it does seem extraordinary to me that so many things (well, pretty much everything) are being reported as sold out. The issue over the weekly ticket is completely bemusing, bearing in mind that in all the years I've been, full week tickets have been available at the gate....