View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 2022, 16:56 (Ref:4135455)   #80
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Lastly... Binotto might have saved his job (or at least felt backed by his bosses) if he had done his own restructuring and then let a few head roll. But then again, he would just be doing what his bosses are doing. Maybe Binotto felt that even if it put a target on himself, that blaming various people below him in some type of public bloodbath to sooth the Tifosi might not actually fix things. So instead of blaming someone else he allowed himself to be sacrificed?

If I were him. I would probably try to walk a fine line between addressing root causes (not sexy for the press or Tifosi) and some level of "making noise" (i.e. "head will roll") about fixing things. I really don't follow Ferrari, but it just seems like all we heard from them was... not much? Or maybe the press only wanted to keep the blood stirred in the water so they focused on showing them all in clown outfits.

Richard