View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 2022, 19:36 (Ref:4135469)   #46
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
WEC is not normally on my radar, as most of my motorsport is attending more parochial stuff . But I thought it was about time I saw a round again, as it is over twenty years since I did . So what happened ? I look at the calendar , and see rounds at venues steeped in sports car history, not , like Portimao and (FFS) Bahrain . And nothing in the UK .How long haven't we had a race and why don't we have one any more ?
I believe there were Silverstone representatives at the Bahrain round. Fingers crossed they throw us a bone.