View Single Post
Old 30 Nov 2022, 03:07 (Ref:4135504)   #85
bathurst77
Veteran

Australia
Biding my time in Vandemonia
bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!
I cant see Horner leaving RB to go to Ferrari.
WDC, WCC , 2 brilliant drivers at their peak. The drivers, team owners and managers all love him
Lifes good at the bull.

TP for Ferrari must be one of the stressiest jobs in F1. Everyone is ready to attack you for any misstep. Nothing is good enough for the Tifosi which is nearly the entire Ital ian population and media.

Binotto only took over as boss in 2019, when the team were nowhere, not able to compete. In 3 years he reshaped it and got it to 2nd with 4 wins and some poles this year. Thats no small thing. he deserves credit

Yes there were a LOT of bungles about strategy on race weekend, that probably cost them a championship, and he has to wear that too. Is he the pit strategist on race day? While ultimately he bears responsibility, we need to look at whoever it was on the pit wall making the final pit/tyre etc lap by lap instant decisions