View Single Post
Old 30 Nov 2022, 14:29 (Ref:4135578)   #715
coffinpilot
Racer

coffinpilot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside BTCC View Post
We're still here, even if the eMag isn't. Currently no plans to make the website into another news site like TcT or TouringCars.net but if there are any suggestions you want to make beyond all the stats then feel free to go for it...
Love the stats, keep 'em coming!! I'm just interested in the tech, people, stories and that. Just think the BTCC needs lifting, as a championship it seems a bit 'Bernie' in believing TV is everything, but ITV do great features, wish they did a preview/review mag like the BBC used to.

But I did have some breakthroughs. Joined Readly (Autosport/Motorsport News are on there cheaper than buying copies) and found Racecar Engineering magazine - have to admit that a lot of it is above me, but there's some good explainers on Hybrid - BTCC popping up i Octane and AUtocar (some good some bad.)
Also found a mag called Motor Racing UK - they sent over some PDFs of old issues - lots of massive interviews with drivers and some good stuff on UK racing, never heard of it before now.

Still, can always go back to the race programs.