Thread: Motorsport Quiz
View Single Post
Old 12 Dec 2022, 15:42 (Ref:4136889)   #115
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
The question is, what is the longest name of an F1 driver in history for whom not a single letter in their entire name (not including middle name) can be coloured in. It is a very well-known driver.

The extension is to get the other four. As a clue, one of them is from the 2010s, one is from the 1970s, and two are from the 1950s (one being an Indy 500 driver). This is apart from the aforementioned longest name, the most well-known driver on the list, which you have to get to win the question and ask the next one.

Gilles Villeneuve
Will Stevens
Ken Miles
Jim McWithey
Willi Heeks