Thread: Motorsport Quiz
View Single Post
Old 14 Dec 2022, 12:18 (Ref:4137138)   #134
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbs View Post
Is this something to do with the 1st win and the time to the second win. Fairly sure Taruffi only had one win.
Not quite - but you are along the right line of thinking.

Further clue(s):

Not every race winner will have had this.
But every WDC will have had this (at some point in their career).

John Surtees and James Hunt both have this to their name. And when they picked up theirs, it was even more significant than when other drivers did.

On the current grid - Charles LeClerc is the only driver to currently have it.
If he wins the first round of 2023, he is guaranteed to lose it.

Since 1950, 61 drivers have had it.
23 drivers in total still have it today.