Thread: IMSA 2023 IMSA Season
View Single Post
Old 31 Dec 2022, 17:05 (Ref:4138572)   #11
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
McLaren LMDh makes most sense.

With so many manufacturers already involved I don't think we will see other big car manufacturers join.
Yeah, you would have to wonder who would be left at this point, with any interest. I mean other than every internet rumor of those crazy kids in Korea.

McLaren LMDh would make the most sense if he finds the right guy to buy them and run them through United, double pay for Zak there. But I would guess with their yes, no, maybe, well maybeeee there's little to no chance of one coming any time soon.