View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2023, 07:41 (Ref:4139073)   #62
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantp View Post
I have no idea what happened after that except it did not cost me, I had to wait a couple of days for a new card to arrive and JL sent me the included extended warranty paperwork within a day or two.
Very efficient on the warranty stuff. Less so on missing the apparent opportunity to nab the fraud team.
Exactly. I held a strange record for a while, around 9000 € stolen. I had a very good relashionship with th egirl in charge of my bank account, I then asked to have a look to what had been purchased. There wera a lot of goods bought via a stupid TV show and more interesting, several airplane tickets. All from Ryanair, a company I never used in ly life. When I asked to have a look to the pax name, the girl told me smiling "dont you worry, you'll have your money back, no fee no nothing, I dont want you to be sent in jail!".

Fact is, till now, the Visa system includes this kind of thing. It must be worth financial wise to let things go rather than having a dedicated team.