View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 2023, 14:51 (Ref:4139880)   #115
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
You were the one who said the legal process is in the EU when it very deliberately isn’t.
Legal process - or sporting arbitration? The two are very different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
There’s reasons why, like many sports, they choose to complete their legalities in Switzerland and not, in this case, France.
In 1997 - England was in the EU and the 1997 agreement was governed by the laws of England.
The ICC has been located in Paris since 1927 and the 1997 agreement detailed that disputes would be settled by the ICC.
Switzerland was only relevant for arbitration of decisions given in accordance with the Sporting Code.

What leads you to think that they have changed this legal construct for later agreements?