View Single Post
Old 20 Jan 2023, 11:04 (Ref:4140715)   #180
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
One of the joys of dogwalking, is the chance to observe the countryside. We are lucky that whilst we live on a 70's estate, it was built with plenty of space around it. Thus in the mornings, if I wake up in time I get to see deer and hawks etc. just starting their day. Another visitor to this small world of ours is a massive fox. He or She is dark brown rather than red. Yesterday it was standing in a field that Bentley and I were skirting around. Sadly I didn't have my camera and it was too far away for the phone but what a stunning sight. We also see the occaisonal hare running through that field so I wonder if one of those had caught the fox's attention.