Thread: 2023 Season
View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2023, 17:42 (Ref:4141030)   #175
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
just inferring from this but sounds like the cap has a (shockingly sensible) provision built in where the cap could go up or down based on the number of races over 21.
This is what I was getting at.

The cap is based on the amount of races in a season - so, if the cap was determined when the calendar was 24 races, has it been reduced since?
And if so, will teams already have committed to certain expenditure that needs to be reigned in?