View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2023, 14:46 (Ref:4141416)   #45
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was just noticing the weather forecast. Overnight low on Saturday is only 60°F. That has to be one of the warmer overnights in the recent past. I always seem to remember hearing 40's or so. There is also a slight 20% chance for rain Sunday. That would sure make an exciting finish!

On the official schedule we have the MX5 race this morning, IMPC practice and then race this afternoon. There are also 2 Weathertech sessions. One this evening being 20 minutes for GTP only. Seems like a short run, I wonder why they added this? Testing some new components before the race since there is no warm up saturday?