Thread: Red Bull Ford
View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 2023, 09:04 (Ref:4143075)   #23
P38 in workshop
Veteran

P38 in workshop has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Well it seems I stirred up strong reactions with one link! If those of us with English with a first language can't deduce the meaning of a fairly simple piece of journalism,I would be worried.I suspect it is just a reaction to criticism of an American institution by a writer who appears not to have taken all those years of pledging allegiance to the flag as an exhortation to avoid criticising anything American. Others have chimed in with their views from both within and without the blue oval empire http://www.autoextremist.com/emails-of-the-week1/ .

Which does make it appear that the Red Bull deal may not be the best application of funds that all parties have ever encountered.If it leads to greater sales of vehicles that fulfill people's transportation needs,it will have justified itself.If the quality allegations are found to be true by a host of newly converted Ford purchasers it will simply increase the size of the army of critics.Effectively they have a three year window in which to get their products up to the mark.I don't think Red Bull will have any problem selling cans of drink either way.