View Single Post
Old 9 Feb 2023, 11:21 (Ref:4143254)   #1176
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantra View Post
WSR suggesting (after the Red Bull livery) their livery will be much different this year - so perhaps no BMW backing?

https://twitter.com/official_wsr/sta...394521600?s=21
Just to add to the speculation about BMW backing (or lack of) [because this is the rumours thread]

Turkington announcement 2022 "The Northern Irishman will remain with Team BMW (run by West Surrey Racing) for their 6th consecutive season and feels that consistency and stability will be key in this new exciting chapter for the series."

Turkington announcement 2023 "Colin Turkington and West Surrey Racing will remain together for the 2023 British Touring Car Championship. I’m extremely pleased to be a part of the West Surrey Racing team for the 2023 season and to race the BMW 330e M Sport for another season."