View Single Post
Old 16 Feb 2023, 21:49 (Ref:4143955)   #175
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
The difference with the new teams that came into F1 in 2010, compared to now, is the FIA had to select three new teams in 2009 out of 15 applications, that's why those teams had both facilities and IP secured. Andretti Autosport isn't facing a selection battle with other teams and is hoping to race in F1 in 2026, when the new regulations come in.
fair point. if we had a sense of what other bids were to look like then perhaps i would see the Andretti bid in a more favourable light.

i hate to keep on harping on about this, but so far their main argument for entry is that F1 costs too much money and/or everyone is too greedy then i cant help but think they are not of the right mindset to participate in F1.