View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 2023, 07:58 (Ref:4145468)   #1573
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by antnee View Post
I was expecting a big new title sponsor or something
When Ronan Pearson was announced (15 Feb) the releases included the line 'backed by Macklin Motors, a motor retail brand part of the group that operates EXCELR8 Motorsport title partner, Bristol Street Motors'

When Nick Halstead was announced (4 Nov) the releases included the line 'Bristol Street Motors with EXCELR8 TradePriceCars.com has announced that...'

The livery reveal does say that 'The official team name for the 2023 BTCC programme will be revealed in due course' - but I don't think there has ever been any doubt of the title sponsor being Bristol Street.