View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2023, 12:45 (Ref:4148444)   #72
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Don’t want to debate DRS, but rather just say the even though the RBs is a front running car it also absolutely seems to excel when it’s behind and it’s DRS wing is open.

And while that sucks for everyone else, I don’t think it’s right to advocate a rule change just because one team got it so much more right than others.

Just like Merc need to figure it out, all the teams need to figure out how to close the gap to RB without us advocating for a massive shift in the design rules.