Thread: WEC WEC 2024
View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2023, 13:33 (Ref:4148790)   #17
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondafan37 View Post
WEC 2024

6 Porsche 963 (this is the porsche objetive 8 car customer)
2 Ferrari
2 Toyota
3 Peugeot (Pescarolo)
1 Cadillac
1 Glikenhaus
1 Vanwall
2 WRT BMW
2 Alpine
1 Lambo
1 Isotta Franchini
1 De Tomaso P72 V12? (This is the car that I look forward to with a lot of passion)
1 Andreti Acura/Honda ?

IMSA 2024

6 Porsche
2 or 3? Cadillacs
2 Acura
2 BMW
1 Lambo
1 Risi Ferrari?

what Am I forgetting something or are these the programs?

I think you are VERY VERY optimistic with 12 total Porsche running, I would say 8 is more likely. 2 Caddy in IMSA over 3 with their money spread across the 3 combined. Risi seems unlikely for a full season in IMSA.

Think Glickenhaus is done, likely 2 more races and in to our memories only. DeTomaso seems unlikely as well, want Isotta to be real and enter but could get shafted by WEC for numbers. Andretti promises a lot and under delivers, not counting that car until I see it, and likely at the expensive of MSR.

Never mind that taking Petit from the GT teams would NEVER fly, it's not going to be discussed EVER. Forget that idea in its entirety, better chance of Glickenhaus being entered in the rest of the IMSA season then that.