View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2023, 18:24 (Ref:4149416)   #16
JT240Z
Racer

United States
Geogria
JT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Nothing like meeting up with some dudes you met online in a forum to camp and drink right?
For years I was a prominent member of a Z-car forum. Still have 3-300ZX Twin Turbos (1990, 90 & 92) and 2-240Zs (1970 and 72) in my coral. One year I invited a bunch of members to the Petit. Most have never been to a road race and never to an endurance race. Let just say that it was an eye-opening event for all who attended. Much eating and drinking involved. Some still attend to this day.

I love sharing Road Atlanta with those willing to come with an open mind and a passion for the sport of sports car racing. It took a couple of years, but I was finally able to get my wife to look forward to the event. Had to buy a motorhome, rent a golf cart and get a reserved RV ticket to get her there, but now she loves it. The France family helped by providing hot water heaters at the bathrooms. Next year I may have to split for the Podium Club tickets.