View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2023, 08:54 (Ref:4149460)   #504
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Had an enjoyable day with the HRDC at their Goodwood track day yesterday. As usual I struggle to get my head around St Mary's in but made a bit of progress, although I wasn't looking at the timing screen in the car, nosirreeee.

Good to catch up with Justracing (Richard) and Zef.

Lots of familiar faces out to play including Simon Drabble in his recently acquired Capri. Tim and Ken Clarke will be running their Dolomites in the Member's Meeting and Tiff N turned up to try out a Cortina.

Chatted to a team who run a MG YB. Don't see too many of those on track.

Great weather helped make it a really good day.