View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2023, 22:02 (Ref:4149724)   #2032
Matt K
Veteran

Matt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMatt K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebor902 View Post
To be honest I didn't want to say it as didn't want to offend but that rumour did seem to stem from this forum. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else. Just people asking what their plans are for 2023. As a long time fan of theirs my personal opinion is I hope no news is good news.
Well, that seems to be true although most of the posters cited 'someone who said something' or that they have 'heard' some rumours. Where that comes from, no idea but I'm always of the opinion that if there are many rumours then some part of it must be true - otherwise it all has to come from one source and is just made up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftPilgrim
Probably likely that as things stand they are pulling out but there is still chance of something happening last minute. So there is no point in confirming their withdrawal or otherwise at this stage. Its also possible that Dynamics will loan their TBLs to another entry. It wouldn't be the first time we get a suprise of that sort at media day
That's something I imagine might be happening tbh.