View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2023, 20:05 (Ref:4151870)   #24
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think Porsche is closer, as is BMW. And they need credit for the strategy at Long Beach. Is this enough to put them above Cadillac after this weekend. Hmmm, it's close.

I don't ping Acura for Taylor. Although I do consider drivers overall as part of the package. Which is why I'd like to see Ferrari's drivers get more hyper experience. In the power rankings I'm not really seeing it as a negative. For that result - man it was bad.

I've found out the result for Portimao. It was too much to avoid and play on the computer. However, I will consider my power ranking later. Ferrari/Acura, Caddy/Porsche/BMW and Glickenhaus/Vanwall potentially could change for me...