View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2023, 10:01 (Ref:4151972)   #29
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Seconded - hope everything survived ok, I drowned a camera one year at Lydden, bought a camera cover soon after
I bought a "proper" camera cover a few years ago and couldn't get on with it, so I went back to wrapping the camera with whatever I had to hand.

After last Monday I have decided I need something better though, so will be doing a bit of Google research and shopping before I take the camera out in the rain again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
The bad weather does provide good action and plenty of photo opportunities with spray and filth everywhere. Some of my favourite rallycross photos I've taken have been in grim conditions.
Oh yeah, absolutely. The water accumulation we now get after the jump is an unexpected perk of the new circuit layout, the splashes and spray definitely make for more interesting pictures.

Forgot to mention it in my last post, but big thumbs up for Viktor Vranckx: on a charge (no pun intended) from the outset, great advert for the RX2e I thought.