View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2023, 20:38 (Ref:4152042)   #30
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
I bought a "proper" camera cover a few years ago and couldn't get on with it, so I went back to wrapping the camera with whatever I had to hand.

After last Monday I have decided I need something better though, so will be doing a bit of Google research and shopping before I take the camera out in the rain again!
My cover is only a cheap one - basically a plastic sleeve that covers the whole camera, it's slightly irritating when it's on but it's better than losing another camera!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
Forgot to mention it in my last post, but big thumbs up for Viktor Vranckx: on a charge (no pun intended) from the outset, great advert for the RX2e I thought.
Agreed, Vranckx slotted into the supercar field nicely - the car made and interesting comparison with the electric Mini. The sound is still a big problem though, I'm still not sold on a grid of purely electric cars.