View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2023, 19:09 (Ref:4152295)   #957
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You're right. There will be the usual extra fee (something like €15 for each of the two guests*). It was originally included with the membership but then a couple of years ago the ACO introduced a 'lesser' membership, something like €60 instead of the €105 (or whatever it was). Now you buy your lesser membership and have to pay extra for the special area(s). I think that's right anyway, but I stand to be corrected.

(*I'm pretty sure that the guests don't have to pay as much as €46, but, knowing the ACO, they could well decide that.... ).