View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2023, 07:33 (Ref:4152335)   #960
Dominion
Rookie

Dominion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDominion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
You're right. There will be the usual extra fee (something like €15 for each of the two guests*). It was originally included with the membership but then a couple of years ago the ACO introduced a 'lesser' membership, something like €60 instead of the €105 (or whatever it was). Now you buy your lesser membership and have to pay extra for the special area(s). I think that's right anyway, but I stand to be corrected.

(*I'm pretty sure that the guests don't have to pay as much as €46, but, knowing the ACO, they could well decide that.... ).
Yeah, that’s how I remember it, they’ve split the membership and member areas. Then members could bring in a guest for something like €20 but that seems to have gone now too.
What’s not clear though is if basic membership lets you in to the ACO grandstand with the bar or if you need the extra for that too, only seems to mention the area at La Chapelle.

With the full capacity this year, going in to the La Chapelle area for a cheaper drink/snack and access to the better toilets with a shorter queue will be nice to have if you like your creature comforts. Quite a nice area to view from too.