Thread: Car Spotting
View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2023, 00:35 (Ref:4152430)   #856
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Was a BAD week for me actually having my phone up to catch cars. Was in traffic and thought wow another SC300 cool, then he passed me and I heard it. Yup, it was an actual import right drive Soarer, driven in multiple games but never seen one before. Then today sitting at a red, hear it and out of the corner of my eye MINT beautiful but wrong green Triumph Spitfire

Next week though, oh it's on. 3 days of classic race cars so be prepared. And plenty of classic stock cars