GusGasfuss
Racer

Germany
Ravensburg, Germany
GusGasfuss should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt K View Post
I think you mean Class 1

Also, before we start bashing DTM/ADAC about their egos it's worth keeping in mind it's the Super GT who approached ADAC now with this idea, not the other way round (well, at least if we believe in what the reports say).

I also think that DTM will not and cannot go on with GT3 cars forever and a possible tie-up with Super GT as well as possibly IMSA and/or Supercars could work out if the new rules would not try to emulate the Class 1 era. If this was much more cost-effective, more like Supercars rather than old DTM, then who knows, perhaps there would be a chance to do that. Anyway, I'm interested in what ADAC plans for the future of the DTM.

Exactly...it sounds more like, that japanese organisators approached DTM/ADAC (and also visited in Germany). I believe, they suffer also from the problem, that development of their top-class gets too expensive, at least for only one country/market.

Would be better, if they could sell these cars around the world (i don't see these cars/teams flying over all the time to race in germany and japan (and vice versa). Must be something, that could attract good teams of each side, to represent these manufacturers in their home series.