View Single Post
Old 7 May 2023, 09:29 (Ref:4154789)   #24
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Leclerc into the barrier and Q3 is red flagged. Perez on Pole, with Alonso joining him on the front row. Verstappen P9. This is a fascinating grid.

Good to see the back of the sprint nonsense for a while. Splendid outcome. A great chance for another win for Checo or maybe even Fernando. I've only watched the qually highlights so I don't know the extent of the DRS advantage here - I just hope it doesn't let Max sail back up to the podium - if he's going to get there we need to see him have to work for those positions. Leclerc is showing his tendency to make mistakes which, to be fair, has always been there.