View Single Post
Old 12 May 2023, 21:25 (Ref:4155754)   #1410
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
I doubt it. Everything I've read states that hypercar is the priority.
If you have a hypercar, you'll be on the grid (unless there are so many that the overall grid limit is reached).
I just posed a similar question in the GT3 thread on a theme of not all hypercar entries being equal.

I think the ACO need to be really careful and remember the true advantage they have is that it's multi-class racing. Not saying I don't understand the rationale for it, but they're set to strip away two classes within two years.

They better hope Toyota don't keep dunking on everyone going forward, as there's only going to be one other race within the race to watch now.