View Single Post
Old 13 May 2023, 09:00 (Ref:4155813)   #1412
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
I just posed a similar question in the GT3 thread on a theme of not all hypercar entries being equal.

I think the ACO need to be really careful and remember the true advantage they have is that it's multi-class racing. Not saying I don't understand the rationale for it, but they're set to strip away two classes within two years.

They better hope Toyota don't keep dunking on everyone going forward, as there's only going to be one other race within the race to watch now.
It's an interesting one to muse upon, especially for those 'weaned' on Group C when it was effectively all prototypes (although there were different classes). I've long said that I would personally be perfectly happy to have a full field of prototypes. I'm not saying that I don't enjoy watching GTs or that I don't like the variety they provide, but my memory remains of GT's being added back in '93 after the likes of Balestre did his best to destroy top class prototype racing. Others will of course definitely disagree.....