View Single Post
Old 18 May 2023, 11:55 (Ref:4156698)   #1437
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
As a motorsport fan I should not say this but I doubt motorsport in this era has much influence on sales.
Mercedes seems to think it works. Ok, maybe just the pictures but I pass 2 dealers most days and the pictures of the GT3 and GT4 AMGs are huge and all over the back walls so you can see through the windows.

So they could likely do the same with just drawings and most buyers would not know the difference but they're at least using it. Doubtful they make their money back at all in it but folks don't get into automotive areas without having some level of interest you would assume and as long as they work for the manufacturer and move up we could get more racing. Maybe that's Audi, all the racing minded engineers have moved to Porsche so Audi and VW are left adrift