View Single Post
Old 19 May 2023, 14:16 (Ref:4156840)   #231
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Forgot to mention this earlier, but last weekend ran into Jordan Taylor at the Laguna Seca IMSA race. I honestly couldn’t remember what team/car he was going to be driving for at Le Mans this year so I asked him to remind me. So he tells me he’s there as the adviser/coach of the Garage 56 car (I remembered then once he said it). So I asked him, strictly between him and I, (and now here I go blabbing it on the internet ) who is the best driver of the group, and unsurprisingly he says it’s a tie between Jenson and Rocky. But then he does also say that with Jimmy’s NASCRAP (sorry, it’s what I always call it, not a fan) experience that if the car were set up strictly the way he prefers to drive it would probably be quickest because it would be the most slippery. Just some interesting insight and I was amazed at how well he answered a loaded question.