View Single Post
Old 25 May 2023, 18:01 (Ref:4157969)   #1220
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Indeed, it gets pretty cold at night, compared to the daytime so a pullover is a must. Last year it got so cold, I woke up with cramp in my legs. This year I'm taking more whisky.
We've had some horrendously cold nights over the years. I seem to recall that both 2008 and 2011 were bitterly cold. These days, when sitting in the early hours of the morning at Indianapolis I'll be wearing t-shirt, jumper, bodywarmer and anorak. If it looks as though it will be really cold I have thermal longjohns and extra thick socks in the boot of the car too! I can't remember the last time I felt hot during the night at Le Mans.