View Single Post
Old 28 May 2023, 20:57 (Ref:4158610)   #516
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rika View Post
Odd answer, I think?
I thought so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rika View Post
I am not dude !

But I was just giving stupid answer like Adam.
He does not know and I do not know.

Probably you do not know also?

I think no body really know at this moment?

I do not know think if they do things suddenly different from all other red flags during same race then that is strange. And not really fair?
But you are accusing race control of fixing the race, or at least doing it wrong, no?

I’ve not seen before, but I don’t know the rule. I am putting the responsibility to know on those making the accusations.

Although I do think the race win was deserved (although not the only driver who did). And I’m not willing to take away from the win. That’s unfair in my opinion.

Last edited by Adam43; 28 May 2023 at 21:05.