View Single Post
Old 28 May 2023, 21:28 (Ref:4158627)   #5
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I don't really buy any conspiracies but the red flags late in the race made for a complete shat product for what was up to that point, an enjoyable event.
It definitely ruined what was running well and shows a clear minimum speed or better control needed on restart. Better movement and the field moving would have likely cut at least one of the reds out. Looked like the last one was the field not all going and some hesitation, without that a different feel to the end.

Couldn't care who won, although any time Cindric wins I feel a bit sick. Something about his radio delivery and interviews of "of course we're smarter we're Penske" but better than son was in Busch cars and crying so maybe some of that carried over.

Gotta wonder if the rules will work so Josef can get the I think 450k for repeat now, think it's around 20-25k added each year from Borg Warner for a repeat